Home Alone!

Well,here is sit broken hearted.....It seem's quite strange not having Nancy around.She has been gone almost a week but it feels like much longer.Funny how you take things for granted untill there gone! Nancy is in Turkey waiting to bring a 50 ft Beneteau Oceanis back to Malta. They have had problems with paperwork so it's taking a bit longer than planned. I just received a text from her and she say's all is well and that Turkey is a wonderful place. I think I have lost a few pounds already. Beans on toast is no match for Nancy's culinary delights. Oh that reminds me I have a pressy coming back from Turkey "Turkish delight" yum!
Meanwhile back at the ranch. I have been busy with some charters and helping my friend get his boats ready for the season. Yesterday we had 17 sailboats doing a charter for a Russian company. I had 5 guests onboard a Bavaria 36. The wind was 25 gusting 32. I thought they would postpone the event, but no. By the time we reached St Pauls bay I was left with only 2 Ruskies, the others had to be taken back to land by speed boat because of sea sickness. I think they ended up taking back around 25 people. At least the one's that stayed had a rollicking broad reach back to the Hilton in St Julians. Today I will go out with a fellow Canadian named Brock who is preparing for his Yachtmaster exam on monday. The wind has eased so it should be a nice day to practice some MOB. Time to go and make some breakfast. Cereal I think, simple enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saint Lucia - Sint Maarten - 23rd - 26th April 2015 SHAKEDOWN

March 31st - Grand Cayman - Very Welcoming

Moored in Sausalito - San Francisco Bay