Nancy's at 'home' with family and Tony's still in Malta


Main reason for this post is so that Tony can see his parents on video saying hello. The file was too big to send via e-mail.
Being back in Canada in the summer is such a treat. Not just to be with my family and friends, which is truly what I badly needed to do at this time on our journey, but also to look at how beautiful it is here and how 'temperate' everything is. And how nice Canadians are. When talking to other Canadian travellers who have returned home we all agree that its almost impossible to 'beat' British Columbia. How fortunate those of us who can call this place home are.
And its pretty evident that most of the rest of the world knows it too - we usually enjoy very good feed-back in the countries we visit when they know we are Canadian, though in Malta not many people know British Columbia - more familiar with Toronto and its suburbs. So I'll soak it all up, replenish my store of 'green', which is sorely missed in sun-burned Malta and when I get back and Tony's work slows down he can take a turn.

Comments

Bill B. said…
Tony,

If you remember Bill & Silvia from June RYA school....I finally sent in a testimonial to Malta Sailing Academy. I can also e-mail it if you have the requisite email@ address (I had it but its at home)
I'm celle2000@yahoo.de

We are moving out of Tunisia end of Oct. I am now rotating job 35/35 in Equatorial Guinea (not recommended for your itinerary)

Hope all is well

Regards, Bill

Popular posts from this blog

Saint Lucia - Sint Maarten - 23rd - 26th April 2015 SHAKEDOWN

March 31st - Grand Cayman - Very Welcoming

Moored in Sausalito - San Francisco Bay