January 23rd, and auspicious day for those of us born this day

I haven't really got much to say at all, except that today is my birthday, and I thought I should post something. Its a gorgeous morning, have lazed around in bed reading while Tony made coffee, have tinkered around on the computer and am thinking about going out into the sunshine. Tonight we are going to a Mason's function to celebrate Robbie Burns night which I'm looking forward to. Except for the diminished dress-up wardrobe. And as we are not sure how long we'll be here I'm not inclined to do much about that.
Yesterday I had my unruly hair cut off. I'm now sporting a fairly short, curly haircut which seems to be more attractive, and if its not, it'll grow pretty quick.

I feel like I should say something profound about being this age - I can't. All I can say is that I wish I were younger.

Comments

tamara said…
ahhhh- happy happy belated birthday nancy!
you are one of the most inspiring & beautiful women in my life, and i am blessed to call you my friend.
i love you, & miss you much. xo
tamara

Popular posts from this blog

Saint Lucia - Sint Maarten - 23rd - 26th April 2015 SHAKEDOWN

March 31st - Grand Cayman - Very Welcoming

Moored in Sausalito - San Francisco Bay