A sad day for me blogwise


Until today I have been writing my blogs in My Documents in between internet connections and then, when possible posting them when we have internet access. The way that I post them is by going into My Documents, highlighting all of the text and then copy and pasting into the posting template on the blogsite.

Unfortunately in between my last blog entry and now Tony unfortunately downloaded a windows upgrade and I can no longer copy and paste.

The reason I am posting this pathetic bit of news is that I have no way to post all of the stuff I have written between Lagos and now.

Already my frustration level has become very unpleasant and I think the best thing to do is give up and hope that someone who reads this entry will have some insight as to how I can get the text from My Documents onto the blogsite.

Remembering of course that I am only barely computer literate.

Anyway, we're in Spain on the fantastic Costa Brava in a place called Ifach. The marina we are in is nestled behind the most amazing rock, picture attached.

We intend to push off to Malta from here tomorrow morning.

It has been a very hard uphill slog from Gibraltar to here. For the last few days we have been anchoring wherever we can get out of the wind in the late afternoons and leaving our anchorages at about 3.00am so that we can put in some hours before we cannot take the beating anymore.

Its recommended that the further north one can get before heading east across the Med the better. Well we've had enough of trying to get north and we want to get to Malta by the end of August.

So we'll be out of touch until we clear in in Gozo, the first Maltese island we come to perhaps by the 24th August. So anyone who can help me with the blog entry cut/paste problem just e-mail and let me know please.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Tony and Nancy,
This is Captain Pedro and Michelle hoping to talk to you some time and wishing you God-speed on your voyage. Seems to us like the really bad parts are over and the relative saftey of the Med will be a blessing. We hope we can Skype you some time.
All the best,
Pete and Mich

Popular posts from this blog

Saint Lucia - Sint Maarten - 23rd - 26th April 2015 SHAKEDOWN

March 31st - Grand Cayman - Very Welcoming

Moored in Sausalito - San Francisco Bay